Compass Resistance Guide for Plastics
A great resource for any coating company, the Compass Resistance Guide for Plastics is a must-have on your reference shelf.
Features and Specifications
- 1454+ liquid or dry chemicals, gasses, lubricants, household fluids, foods, atmospheres and other environments are covered.
- 80 chemical trade names covered.
- 846 synonyms of covered chemicals, gases, etc., indexed to page numbers.
- A quick reference summary of chemical resistance for each plastic compound is provided.
- Corrodents listed in alphabetical order.
- Data are presented in symbolic format (A, B, C, NR) with some data at specific rates of deterioration, time and temperature.
- Where known chemical resistance varies with concentration and temperature, data is presented in descending order of concentration and temperature.
- Mechanical, physical and electrical properties data for each plastic is provided.
- A flex thumb index is provided at the right hand margin of the right hand pages to facilitate rapid access to the desired data.
- Printed on semigloss, 70 pound, plastic coated bond paper to last several years of use.
- Case bound hardcover.
- 682 pages, 8.5 x 11 page size.