The Paint Roller for Teflon™ Coatings has been custom designed to properly roll your material every time.
- Gloss white, high quality reinforced fiberglass base with wide footprint for stability when in operation.
- Made for industrial use.
- Solid steel bars, cast in urethane and precision ground.
- 120 V, 60 Htz.
- Variable speed to accommodate variety of container sizes.
- Runs different size barrels at the same time.
- System has been developed specifically for rolling Industrial Teflon™ Finishes stored in 1 gallon cans & jugs and 5 gallon plastic pails
- System has been developed specifically for rolling Industrial Teflon™ Finishes
- One year warranty on all parts and labor.
- All parts are line replaceable.
- 36” wide x 16” deep x 14” high
- 5” between bars
- Roller Bars are a total of 25” long (22” of rolling surface)
Roller II New Features include:
- Ability to set speed for the exact RPM specified by the manufacturer.
- Ability to set the rolling time for any time up to an hour and after the time has expired, the roller will turn off.
- In addition, for other coating materials, the roller has an “over ride switch” allowing you to roll for any length of time until it’s turned off manually.
*This product is excluded from Free Shipping. If you prefer to have freight costs billed to you directly, please provide your FedEx or UPS Account number in the Order Instructions/Comments section during checkout.