- Select a DIGI-SENSE type J, type K, or type T thermocouple thermometer for your basic temperature measurement applications.
- IP54-rated case provides splash and dust resistance
- Easy to use automatic field calibration ensures accurate readings
- Intrinsically safe UL listed—certified for Class I, Groups A, B, C, and D, Division 1
- All models feature an ergonomic design; sealed silicone rubber keypad; IP54 splash- and dust-resistant ABS/polycarbonate case; and a built-in tilt stand. They accept a wide variety of thermocouple probes with miniconnectors.
- DIGI-SENSE thermometers feature automatic field calibration-simply place the probe in a container packed with ice, fill with water, then press the "CAL" button; meter automatically recognizes the freezing point.
- Temperatures are displayed in °F or °C on the large 3-3/4-digit LCD.
- HOLD feature lets you freeze the display for later reading. Resolution is autoranging. Above 299.9° and below -99.9°, the thermometer automatically switches from the standard 0.1° resolution to 1° resolution.
- Each thermometer is individually factory calibrated on a NIST-traceable calibrator. The thermometer has ±0.05°F conformity to NIST calibration tables.
Temp range: -418 to 2501°F (-250 to 1372°C)
Resolution: 0.1° between -99.9° and 299.9°; 1° below -99.9° and above 299.9°
Accuracy: Below -99.0°C/°F ±0.25% of reading plus 1°C (2°F); above -99.9°C/°F ±0.2% of reading plus 0.5°C (0.9°F)
Buttons: On/off, hold, calibration, and °C/°F
Power: 2 AA batteries (included)
Battery life: approx. 750 hours
Dimensions: 3.3"W x 6.2"H x 1.2"D (84 mm W x 158 mm H x 30 mm D)