- Use with Type J, K or T thermocouple probes for –250 to 1372°C range
- MIN/MAX key displays highest/lowest temperature since meter was switched on; or use HOLD key to continuously update lowest/highest temperature.
- Selectable °F/°C
- Offset temperature calibration adjustment and auto-off function
- Splash-resistant membrane keypad helps protect meter components from occasional spills.
- The large LCD gives you a clear reading at a glance, and warns you of low-battery conditions or calibration errors.
Order thermocouple probes separately.
- Type J: -328 to 1832°F (-200 to 1000°C)
- Type K: -418 to 2501°F (-250 to 1372°C)
- Type T: -418 to 752°F (-250 to 400°C)
Resolution: 0.1°F/°C from -146°F to 572°F (-99.9°C to 299.9°C), 1°F/°C outside this range
Accuracy: ±0.25% of reading plus 2°F (1°C) for temp< -99.9°F/°C, ±0.25% of reading plus 0.9°F (0.5°C) for temp > -99.9°C/°F
Display: 3 1/2-digit LCD, 7/8"H
Power: 4 AAA batteries (included)
Battery life: 750 hours
Dimensions: 2.7"W x 5.5"H x 1.3"D (140 mm W x 70 mm H x 35 mm D)