- Single laser spot targets the measurement area
- Measure hazardous targets from a distance
- InfraProTM 3 and 4 datalog readings and feature a thermocouple input to take contact temperatures
- InfraProTM 5 is rated intrinsically safe, Class I Division 1, Groups A, B, C, D and Class I, Zone 0, AEx ia IIC, T4 at 50°C
- Rugged enough for industrial use yet compact and lightweight enough to be carried around with you, these infrared thermometers are extremely easy to use. - Just aim, pull the trigger, and read the display.
- The 3-1/2-digit backlit display shows temperature readings in °F or °C; low-battery indication; and hold, scan, and max. Display holds for 7 seconds.
- Underrange and overrange conditions are also indicated on the display.
- Extra bright laser can be easily seen in bright indoor or outdoor conditions! .
- All thermometers come with a hard carrying case and feature a rubber grip and nose that improve resistance to shock, damage, water, and dust. InfraProTM 5 includes an intrinsically safe RTD contact probe.
Spectral range: 8 to 14 µ
Temp range: -25 to 1400°F/ -32 to 760°C
Power: 9 V battery (included)
Dimensions: 8"L x "W x 2"H
Sighting type: 1-dot laser
Display: 3-1/2 digit backlit display
Distance to target size ratio: 50:1
Emissivity: 0.10 to 1.00
Applications: Measuring industrial equipment too hot to touch
Laser class: Class II
Accuracy (expanded): ±1% of reading
Resolution: F 0.5° / C 0.2°
Response time: 500 milli-seconds