| Product Overview |
| || ||
TruCoater™ Custom Coater Network
The TruCoater™ Network is an exclusive membership that gives you the opportunity to be a VIP customer of TCI Powder Coatings and its alliance partners- Gema and Intech Services. Designed for powder custom coaters, the TruCoater™ Network offers two levels - TruCoater™ Basic and TruCoater™ Elite. Each program is designed to bring powder custom coater companies value by providing stronger partnerships with TCI and its alliance partners, help coaters differentiate themselves from others, provide opportunities to gain new resources and tools to improve your business, training for professional development, and much more.
Key benefits of the TruCoater™ Network includes:
TruCoater™ Elite reward points are earned in the amount of 1% of your net purchases from all alliance partners, including TCI Powder Coatings, Gema USA, and Intech Services. These points can be used for business improvement purchases, business training, and industry events, including TCI's Customer Event. Each alliance partner will collect and bank your points on your behalf on an annual basis.
Alliance Partner Network
The TruCoater™ Network brings two types of alliance partners to the program. Diamond Alliance Partners offer ALL TruCoater™ members the opportunity for more training, educational programs, as well as rewards points and the ability to participate in Peer2Peer Groups. Star Alliance Partners offer a multitude of discounts on products and services, technical expertise, and more powder coating resources specifically and exclusively for TruCoater™ members.
For TruCoater™ Elite members, Peer2Peer Groups share innovation, successes, problems, cost-saving ideas, and more during regularly scheduled face-to-face meetings in a non-competitive small group environment. Bring your thoughts and ideas - whether they represent a question you are unable to answer or a solution you have found and want to share.
TruXpress Rapid Response Program
Get first access to TCI's TruXpress Rapid Response Program. The program offers you the fastest turnaround in the industry on custom color match with batches as small as 55 pounds. This is available for all solid colors, super durables, AAMA 2603, 2604, and 2605 colors, as well as most textures, wrinkles, peels, and many metallic coatings.
TCI and its alliance partners will offer short-term free freight specials for specific products and minimum purchase amounts from time to time. Freight promotions will be announced in the TruCoater™ newsletter or on TCI's website.
Color Chip Selector
All TruCoater™ members receive a significant discount on TCI's Color Chip Selector. TCI has selected more than 300 of the most popular colors from our extensive product portfolio and applied them on 2" x 3" panels that are available on demand. Also included is a wall mounted color selector available for easy display. You can order all 300 to display on your wall mount or order as little as one at a time on demand.
TruCoater™ Member Search on TCI Web
All TruCoater™ members will be listed on www.tcipowder.com, giving you more exposure to visitors in search of powder coating resources. Your company information will be listed as well as a link to your website.
|TruCoater™ Basic Free ($199 List Price)
- Access to TruCoater™ Alliance Partner Network
- Complimentary 3 pound samples of select products
- Utilize TCI Rapid Response Small Batch Program, TruXpress
- Complimentary eNewsletters
- Discounts on educational webinars
- Discounts to customer events
- 50% off TCI Color Chip Selector (regular price $199)
- Technical Service Support Online Help 24 hours a day
|TruCoater™ Elite $595
- Includes all TruCoater™ Basic benefits, plus...
- Earn rewards points on your purchases with TCI and Alliance Partners
- Participate in Peer2Peer Groups
- Participate in freight specials
- Discounted pricing on products and services with TruCoater™ Partners
- Access to business consulting services performed by an industry expert
- Access to TruCoater™ Certification Program where you will go through an extensive audit process in order to receive certification or can be used for AAMA certification ($1500 value)
- Business and marketing training programs
- 10% discount on Gema training classes
- Receive a Gema welcome packet which includes complimentary spray gun accessories, merchandise, coupons, etc.
- One (1) free class at Intech Information Institute
- 50% discount on Intech Shop Audit
- One (1) free Teflon™ industrial coatings panel binder
- Discount on any Precision Quincy Preventative Maintenance program for any batch oven
- Monthly discounts on CoaterONE products such as masking and racking products, respirators, gloves, coveralls, etc.
- Must be a custom coater company
- Must complete TruCoater™ application
- Must have an established account with any company within the Alliance Partner Network
- Must have made purchase in the last 12 months to maintain status
- Must be approved by TruCoater™ management team
- Must maintain ethical business practices
- Must have an interest in utilizing services to improve business and optimize powder coating processes
- TruCoater™ members must apply powder coatings in North America
To download a PDF of the membership application, click here.
For a printable brochure about TruCoater™ and the application, click here.